Saturday, January 21, 2012

Week 25 - Up


Up is a 2009 American computer-animated comedy-adventure film produced by Pixar, distributed by Walt Disney Pictures and presented in Disney Digital 3-D. The film premiered on May 29, 2009 in North America and opened the 2009 Cannes Film Festival, becoming the first animated and 3D film to do so. The film was director Pete Docter's second film, the first being 2001's Monsters, Inc., and features the voices of Edward AsnerChristopher PlummerBob Peterson, and Jordan Nagai. It is Pixar's tenth feature film and the studio's first to be presented in Disney Digital 3-D, and is accompanied in theaters and DVD releases by the short film Partly Cloudy.

I'm really starting to get excited for the trip! I still haven't paid it off yet, but I'm just realizing that I'm nearing the halfway mark of my whole Weekly Disney Magic project! Week 30 actually happens to be the same week as I and my husband's first anniversary, so as we're celebrating that we'll also be halfway on our way to Florida! Another good thing is that I think I'm finally going to be able to get back on track with my savings soon- I really hope so, because I've been worried about it for a while.

See you next week for Robin Hood!

Up © Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studios
Artwork © CircuitGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment