Saturday, February 25, 2012

Week 30 - The Fox and the Hound


The Fox and the Hound is a 1981 animated feature loosely based on the Daniel P. Mannix novel of the same name, produced by Walt Disney Productions and released in the United States on July 10, 1981. The 24th film in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series, the film tells the story of two unlikely friends, a red fox named Tod and a hound dog named Copper, who struggle to preserve their friendship despite their emerging instincts and the surrounding social pressures demanding them to be adversaries.

ANIMALS ARE HARD TO DRAW! Yes, again, I'm complaining about my animal artwork. I'm just not as good as a lot of other artists I've seen that draw animals a lot. Me, I'm used to people- that's why it's what I'm good at. I never really drew animals before, so I have no practice with it! All in all, though, this didn't turn out too bad. 

Also, this is WEEK 30!! The halfway point of my 60 weeks! I honestly thought I'd have more fans of my blog by this point, haha, but it looks like it'll be just a few people that see me through to week 60!

The Fox and the Hound © Walt Disney Pictures
Artwork © CircuitGirl



No comments:

Post a Comment