Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week 32 - The Nightmare Before Christmas



The Nightmare Before Christmas, often promoted as Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, is a 1993 American stop motion musical fantasy film directed by Henry Selick and produced/co-written by Tim Burton. It tells the story of Jack Skellington, a being from "Halloween Town" who opens a portal to "Christmas Town". Danny Elfman wrote the film score and provided the singing voice of Jack, as well as other minor characters. The remaining principal voice cast includes Chris Sarandon, Catherine O'Hara, William Hickey, Ken Page and Glenn Shadix.

Yay! I finally got to one that I've been waiting for! Before you say anything, YES, this time I used the type tool for the logo- but it'll be the ONLY time! I mean, would you want to draw all 37 of those letters? Me either lol, that's why I just typed it :3 Anyway, this one's a day or so late, but I'm happy that I didn't wait until the end of the week to do it. And I know that everyone likes to say that they and their significant other are Jack and Sally, but that was me and Jonny from day 1, haha. In highschool I made 2 necklaces (both halves of a heart, one white with black cracks and the other blue with stitches) from clay for us to wear. And for my wedding, we had a Jack and Sally cake topper! Both of us grew up with this movie (as in I really don't remember the first time I saw it- it was always just there, lol), so it means a lot to the two of us separately and as a couple.

Next week is........
A Goofy Movie!

The Nightmare Before Christmas © Walt Disney Pictures
Artwork © CircuitGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment