Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Week 35 - The Hunchback of Notre Dame


The Hunchback of Notre Dame is a 1996 American animated drama film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released to theaters on June 21, 1996 by Walt Disney Pictures. The 34th animated feature in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series, the film is loosely based on Victor Hugo's novel of the same name. The plot centers on Quasimodo, the deformed bellringer of Notre Dame and his struggle to gain acceptance into society. The film is directed by Kirk Wise and Gary Trousdale and produced by Don Hahn. It received a G rating by the Motion Picture Association of America, and was rated U by the British Board of Film Classification in the UK. Despite these ratings, the film is considered to be one of Disney's darkest animated motion pictures similar to films such as The Black Cauldron.

Since I was a kid, I've always loved Esmerelda ^_^ I thought she was so pretty when I was little, and I wanted to be just like her, lol. I've been really busy working on my comic lately, so I'm trying to get caught up again here D: plus, I got laid off from my job (bummer...) so my Disney savings is at a stand still right now :c But I'm not giving up!

The Hunchback of Notre Dame © Walt Disney Pictures
Artwork © CircuitGirl


No comments:

Post a Comment