Thursday, May 10, 2012

Week 40 - Mulan


Mulan is a 1998 American animated film directed by Tony Bancroft and Barry Cook, with story by Robert D. San Souci and screenplay by Rita Hsiao, Philip LaZebnik, Chris Sanders, Eugenia Bostwick-Singer, and Raymond Singer. It was produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures on June 19, 1998. Ming-Na, Eddie Murphy, Miguel Ferrer and B. D. Wong star in the English version, while Jackie Chan provided his voice for the Chinese dubs of the film. The 36th animated feature in the Walt Disney Animated Classics, and a part of the Disney Renaissance, the film is based on the Chinese legend of Hua Mulan.

I am soooo proud of myself with this one! Trying to make up for all my late posts (like the last 4 have all been late, lol), I figured I'd go all out for this one :3 at least detail-wise. Everything except for the title and the yin-yang is drawn by me! I tried to make the background look like the opening sequence from the movie (I've always loved that scene), with the Chinese brush strokes.


Mulan © Walt Disney Pictures
Artwork © CircuitGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment