Sunday, May 20, 2012

Week 41 - The Great Mouse Detective


The Great Mouse Detective is a 1986 animated feature produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation, originally released to movie theaters on July 2, 1986 by Walt Disney Pictures. The 26th animated feature in the official canon, the film was directed by Burny Mattinson, David Michener, and the team of John Musker and Ron Clements, who later directed Disney's hit films The Little Mermaid and Aladdin. The film was also known as The Adventures of the Great Mouse Detective for its 1992 theatrical re-release and Basil the Great Mouse Detective in some countries. The main characters are all mice and rats living in Victorian London.

I actually just saw this movie for the first time a few months ago. I don't think I ever watched it as a kid (at least i don't remember, lol). But now we're in the last 20 weeks of the count down- my last post was about a few things I'm doing to get ready for the trip. I also decided to make Weekly Disney Magic into   a tumblr! If you have tumblr, follow me! http://weeklydisneymagic.tumblr.com/ 

The Great Mouse Detective © Walt Disney Pictures
Artwork © CircuitGirl


No comments:

Post a Comment