Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Week 49 - Bambi


Bambi is a 1942 American animated film directed by David Hand (supervising a team of sequence directors), produced by Walt Disney and based on the book Bambi, A Life in the Woods by Austrian author Felix Salten. The film was released by RKO Radio Pictures on August 13, 1942, and is the fifth film in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series.


More of me catching up, lol. This week (Monday, July 16) is supposed to be week 51. So I'm still not quite there yet. But you must admit that's much better than where I was before. So I discovered a new trick with this picture- I was going over Bambi's pupil with black clean lines, and then I ended up working it all the way around the entire drawing, lol. When I had it colored and all, I took away the sketch layer, and it actually looked really neat! It's shown right down below. Which one do you like better?



Bambi © Walt Disney Pictures
Artwork © CircuitGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment