Sunday, July 22, 2012

Week 50 - Monster's Inc.



Monsters, Inc. is a 2001 American computer-animated comedy film and the fourth feature-length film produced by Pixar. The starring voices are John Goodman and Billy Crystal as Sulley and Mike, two monsters who work at a power plant that powers the monster world with children's screams, Mary Gibbs as Boo, a little girl who enters the monster world, Steve Buscemi as Randall, a rival monster, Jennifer Tilly as Celia, Mike's girlfriend, and James Coburn as Mr. Waternoose, the plant's owner.
The film was released to theatres by Walt Disney Pictures in the United States on November 2, 2001, in Australia on December 26, 2001, and in the United Kingdom on February 8, 2002. It was a commercial and critical success, grossing over $525,366,597 worldwide. The film is scheduled for a 3D re-release on January 18, 2013. Also, a prequel, Monsters University, is scheduled for a June 21, 2013 release.

I'm slowly getting back on track with the blog! At least now I'm not getting them done late simply because of laziness- I blame it on my comic! So week 50 is Monster's Inc.- a Pixar movie with one of the cutest endings ever :D I absolutely love Boo, and I swear that if I had a little girl she'd look just like her! 

Also, in other Disney-related news, I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and buy some Vinylmation! They haven't come in the mail yet, but I got one of the villains, one of the urban set, and one of the special edition light up ones! Plus, thanks to the Friends and Family sale going on, I couldn't help but buy some from the store too. I got the limited edition Jiminy Cricket and the light-up Mickey with the stand. I can't wait to go to the parks and buy a ton more!!

Monster's Inc. © Walt Disney Pictures & Pixar Animation Studios
Artwork © CircuitGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment