Friday, August 3, 2012

Week 51 - The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh



The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is the 22nd full-length animated film produced by Walt Disney Productions and first released on March 11, 1977. The film is actually composed of material from three previously released animated featurettes based upon the Winnie-the-Pooh books by A. A. Milne: Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree (1966), Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day (1968), and Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too (1974). This is also the last film in the Disney canon in which Walt Disney had personal involvement, since one of the shorts (Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree) was released during his lifetime, and he was involved in the production of Blustery Day. A fourth and final featurette based on the original books, Winnie the Pooh and a Day for Eeyore, was released in 1983 and is included as a bonus feature on the VHS and DVD release of the feature film.

Yaaaay Pooh bear! I'm getting so close to the end of this blog it's not even funny! And, not to mention I'm still behind with my sketches :3 But I'm hoping to FINALLY have my vacation paid off by the end of this week! Then I can get the plane tickets and start saving up for souvenirs! I can't wait for the vacation package to come in the mail! >.< Excuse me while I do my happy excited dance!

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh © Walt Disney Pictures
Artwork © CircuitGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment