Saturday, September 22, 2012

Week 59 - The Black Cauldron



The Black Cauldron is a 1985 animated fantasy film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and originally released to American theatres on July 24, 1985. The 25th in the Walt Disney Animated Classics, it is based on The Chronicles of Prydain by Lloyd Alexander, a series of five novels that is based in turn on Welsh mythology. The evil Horned King hopes to secure the magical Black Cauldron and to rule the world with its aid. He is opposed by the youths Taran and Princess Eilonwy, the bard Fflewddur Fflam, and a wild creature named Gurgi.

Just two more weeks until the trip! That means one more movie sketch, then the extra magic sketch, and I'm on my way to Disney World!! It feels like it's still so far away- need I mention I still have to move out of my current apartment before we go? But I know everything will be okay!

Next week, sketch number 60, is Mickey Mouse and friends!

The Black Cauldron © Walt Disney Pictures
Artwork © CircuitGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment