Saturday, January 25, 2014

Character 1 - Pocahontas


"What I love most about rivers is, you can't step in the same river twice." 
-Pocahontas, Pocahontas (1995)

Hooray! The first sketch for my new Disney Magic Countdown is Pocahontas! I started out with something simple, just a waist-up sketch. Perhaps in the future they'll be more or less detailed and/or different sizes. I don't really plan on adding any backgrounds to these, at the moment (but that may change!).

Anywho- how this is going to work: every other day I'm going to be uploading a sketch (I do have a full list ready). There's going to be some done on the computer, some in pencil, some with color, and some without- every sketch will be something different! There's going to be 215 drawings in total by the end of the countdown.

Next time: Mr. Incredible!


No comments:

Post a Comment