Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Countdown: Disney Character Extravaganza!

So I've had some time to think about it (it didn't take very long!) and I've decided what I'm going to do for this trip's countdown. Every other day, beginning on Saturday, January 25, I'm going to do a sketch of a different Disney character!

Keep in Mind, these aren't ALL of the Disney characters- they're all animated characters, and most of them are from the movies (a few are from Disney Channel shows). Also, they're mostly the main characters, except for a few of the smaller characters that I happen to be particularly fond of :)

By the way, I actually hadn't realized how many views my blog still gets- I haven't touched this thing in over a year! Thanks so much for coming to look at my art all this time- sorry I've been a ghost for so long! Now that I'm back, though, I'll keep it well-updated with nice pretty Disney images and artwork.

Stay tuned for the first sketch this Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment